05 May 2021

Vaccines: One Of Our Biggest Health Decisions

Source: International Journal of 
Environmental Research and Public Health

(click on image to enlarge)
 The most common question I am currently being asked is whether I plan to get the new and still-experimental covid vaccine.  My answer is a definite, "No."  I have not had any vaccines in over 45 years, and I don't see any reason to start now, especially for a disease that has a survival rate of over 99%.  After being in practice for over 24 years, I have also seen enough vaccine-injured children and adults to know that vaccines are not completely safe and rarely as effective at promoting health as most people think.  In fact, over the years I have had the privilege of meeting children, and even some adults, who have had no vaccines, and they have been some of the healthiest people I have ever seen.  Most doctors believe that the science of vaccines is settled, with the benefits far outweighing the risks.  Sadly, the truth is being actively censored at levels I never thought I would see in our free and modern society.  I encourage you to do your own research and decide for yourself.  A great place to start is with the documentary "Vaxxed 2: The People's Truth," which is often removed from Youtube, but can be found on other video-sharing websites, like Odysee or Bitchute.  This is something everyone should watch, as it can provide hope and inspiration during a pivotal time in the history of mankind.

by Dr SJ NANA, DrNana.co.za

For more information:

No comments: