07 April 2009

ARE YOU ON THE WELLNESS PATH?

I have recently changed my business card background, from what looked very clinical to something that hopefully is more inspiring to you. With modern print and design technology, you can put almost anything on a business card. So I decided why not have a picture depicting something that is both calming and thought-provoking. I finally came upon a picture of a walking trail through a lush, green moss-covered forest. As soon as I saw the first proof from the printers, I knew it was perfect. The walking trail represents what I call the “wellness path.” The wellness path is basically making healthy lifestyle choices, such as eating right, sleeping well, exercising regularly, etc. The vast majority of health problems are lifestyle related. If your lifestyle does not change, you are doomed to struggle with the same health problems that your poor choices or circumstances have created. Chiropractic care is merely one ingredient that helps to make you well and keep you well. Remember, what you do (or don’t do) today, will affect your health tomorrow. It is all up to you.

No comments: